Where are the items made?
The pyjamas are put together in Spain – in a small family run factory, just outside of Madrid.
Where are the fabrics from?
Most of our block printed fabric comes from Rajasthan, India.
It is printed by hand by skill-full artisans (unless stated otherwise).
We try as hard as we can to source organic and responsible fabric whenever we can.
How do I take care of my items?
Please wash your item at the lowest temperature possible and do not tumble dry.
This is to ensure the longevity of your item and its print.
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 14-days Return & Exchange Policy:
How do I return?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email via the website with your order number and the reason of your return.
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 14 days of receipt of your shipment.
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
Free gifts or promotional items are not returnable!
Are there any charges for return?
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.
Can I exchange my item instead?
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
All orders are delivered using the shipping methods provided by this website. You will receive a confirmation email from our website as soon as you have placed your order. You will then be notified via e-mail to your registered e-mail address when your order has been dispatched with tracking information for your package.
- We ship both locally and worldwide.
- Local orders take around 3 business days to be delivered to you and we ship within 1-3 business days.
- International orders take 5-15 business days to be delivered, with the current situation this varies greatly - please be patient with us!
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- Due to the current situation with the pandemic and with Brexit for the UK - shipping times vary, we are sadly not responsible for this and ask you to be a little patient with your order.
- Orders over 200 £ will have free shipping within the EU - orders over 250£ will have free shipping worldwide
- Other costs vary depending on your address and your choice of shipping method
- We are not responsible for the shipping duties charged on arrival - these vary from countries to countries - we cannot change or lower the value of the parcel for legal reasons.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal.
Note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than GBP.